1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Had talks on different roles and jobs in the construction industry along with site visits to on going projects.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Improved communication and team work skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Different site visits, shows that construction isn't what people think it is.
4. How valued do you feel by Mace Group?
Overal it was okay, long days but it is what working life will be like so it's getting used to it as if it is an actual job.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised and structured, more breaks or longer breaks.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
At least two adults were with us at all times so everyone was supported equally.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Wasn't a job.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not a job
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
A few to choose from in construction.
9a. Would you recommend Mace Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Gives them an insight what construction is and the stereotypes it is associated with.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mace Group? *
Be open to the number of roles in the industry.
More from Mace GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!