1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
taking part in daily tasks in the pilot plant, creating samples for testing.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a big range of new skills and been able to expand on what I have learnt over my 2 years here.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed my time here and feel I learnt alot
4. How valued do you feel by Mondelez?
I feel I have a significance within my team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it could do with more organisation but it was okay
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
once a week, 1 hour sessions
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
every day support from manager and mentor
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not many, had a few factory visits and shows
9a. Would you recommend Mondelez to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good job with good money, friendly environment
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mondelez? *
More from MondelezMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!