1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role as an apprentice with in stannah is a varied role usually im on minor repairs which the jobs being done varies week to week from re roping a lift to adding safety's. the job is always different day to day
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt skills in using tools correctly i.e. drills, grinders, Sds drills. the electrical side to this job was completely new to me before this job so I feel my skills have made great strides in my role
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy this programme because its such a varied role, the job is always different day to day so it keeps you on the ball.
4. How valued do you feel by Stannah?
I feel relatively valued by stannah in my role as an apprentice
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
there is some structure to my programme, I have targets I have to meet to keep me up to date. my work has to be up to certain standard each to to meet customer and my nvq assesors specification
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive good training from my provider when im on training, but time on training is limited as im needed to assist with getting repair work done
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
good support when it comes to equipment and getting resources
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel the salary is good here at stannah as an apprentice its surprising, my salary meets my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Stannah to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good reliable service and job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Stannah? *
be prepared for some hard work and long working hours
More from StannahMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!