Sales advisor at Superdrug

Newark
£129 weekly
19th July 2016

My role is basically a sales advisor, I help custermers when the need help, I'm there to give them advice when needed, I also help my colleagues when they need my help with a task.

I have improved on my confidence as a cashier by walking up to customers and saying hello, and also by offering more star buys to customers who pay at the till point and also beauty cards.

I loved bring an apprentice,I was able to learn about the job more while being paid, I enjoyed meeting new people either it was customers or colleges, it was a great experience I would happily do again.

4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?

I felt very valued at my time at Superdrug, if I was stuck with a question and I needed help I would ask and they would help me, If I wanted any feedback from the work I did that day the management would talk to me about it.

It was very well organised, nothing has gone wrong, everything had gone on smoothly through the year I have been at Superdrug, if I had any problems with the programme I knew who to talk too

I received excellent support from my training provider, if I had done something wrong, they would talk through it with me and not yell at me for doing it wrong, they would also praise me for doing something right.

I had great support from my employer, when I wasn't sure on something I could easily go to them and tell them the problem nd they would help me sort it out and tell me the best advice on what to go on.

My salary was just the right amount I never struggled with my weekly pay, I just had the right amount to get through each week, I never ran out of money at the end of the week I always had some left.

Yes there is, there is quite a few job opportunities to work in different indurstries, I will be looking at them to work along side Superdrug as I have a 4 hour contract within Superdrug.

9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *

It is a great experience learning about Mary gober, star buys and more about the loyalty card Superdrug has to offer, it's a lovely team to work with, you will never feel out of place with the people you work with.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *

Be bright and bubbly, always smile and have a positive attitude, stay in the black, be polite and don't be afraid of asking a question to another team member or management, you will make great friend while working at Superdrug.