1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I make transitions and straights in a jig
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My welding skills have developed
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme but the travel to and from work isn't the best
4. How valued do you feel by Stannah?
A feel just as valued as everyone else
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from the training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support is received from my employers
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The pay is very good at stannah
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There isn't much outside of work
9a. Would you recommend Stannah to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The wage is very good
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Stannah? *
Keep your head down and work hard
More from StannahMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!