1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
till Cashing up sows
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed many skills including core skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not at all
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Once a month
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there is
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it's good pay and a good way to devolope.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...