1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working stock on the shop floor, operating tills and giving the best customer sevice possible. I also take part in managerial tasks such as date checking, giving out tills and managing other colleagues.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt many new skills such as operating tills, giving out tills using the computer system. I have also greatly developed my communication skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme and my job.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I need, he is only there to see me face to face once a month but that is plenty as I can always message him with any queries.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I really enjoy working there as I am always busy and they are a welcoming company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
You must be prepared to work.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!