1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm currently assistant manager, cash handling , team leading , customer service , stock control
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have already the Level 2 apprenticeship and I found that really helpful so I decided to go for Level 3
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I've really enjoyed my course that I asked to continue with Level 3
4. How valued do you feel by Greene King?
I'm feel really appreciate from my company , I 've all the support that I need day by day and also I've been rewarded with a promotion and a new role
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is well organised , the training it's helpful and I'm constantly supported by my trainer
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My trainer support me in all aspect of the programme
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All the help that I need it's been provided by the company
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meet my cost reaaly well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
This programme can give me the chance to expand my job opportunity
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Well organised and structured company that give to everybody, with no difference in terms of opportunity, chance to progress and find the right path
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King? *
Just be yourself and show day by day your will to learn and improve your skills
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!