1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I serve customers food and drinks, I handle money on a daily basis. lock up and open up the pub. clean and do daily jobs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to work our change from the top of my head and also correct mistakes without reopening accounts.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am leaning new things and it also keeps me busy doing all the booklets.
4. How valued do you feel by Greene King?
I feel like my opninion matters and they give me the answers to the questions I have.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is well organised and is easy to follow.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of help from home and when they come to see me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a small amount of help from employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it is bearable, can struggle but I get by.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are a few but not many out there.
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a happy environment to work in.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King? *
do your research and make sure that you know what you are doing, also be willing to learn.
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!