1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role includes cleaning the kitchen cooking and prepping dishes to company policy
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to organise my self and team members when busy periods happen
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme because it helps me gain new skills
4. How valued do you feel by Greene King?
I feel partly value because I can talk to manager if I have a problem.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is well constructed around me and my work schedule
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive plenty of support from my trainer like emails and phone calls
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive some support dork my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary package meets my cost just about enough for me to get to work
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not many opportunities outside of work
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King? *
Be yourself Follow your goals
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!