1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
assistant manager, day to day running of business, training, rotas
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
profit and loss, team meetings, how mangage a team
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do enjoy this programme
4. How valued do you feel by Greene King?
I feel as though I get great support from my BDM
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
This programme is very well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider is very supportive and patient. Always there if there is a problem
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My BDM is supportive because we have had a number of management changes
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I don't get anything for my travel to and from work as I live 1 hour away
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
managers nights out
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Overall the company is great to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King? *
Just to be yourself in interviews, work had and you will progress
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!