1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an assistant manager in charge of a ten plus member team , with back office duties and must ensure al standards are met in the business and for each customer
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My p&l analysing skills have developed as has my changing leadership styles for different employees
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed my programme thoroughly and am thankful for the opportunity
4. How valued do you feel by Greene King?
I feel valued at Greene King as I was given the opportunity to do the course
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was very structured with the classroom sessions and work visits
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received as much training as I needed and he was available to contact at all times
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received support as I was given time from work to complete the course
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets travel to the course sites well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are not many opportunities outside work unless funded yourself
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They have excellent training paths to further your career
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King? *
I was advise them to map out there career path as soon as they can to receive the most out of the company
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!