1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in knowledge management, day to day I manage the inbox and keep track of knowledge articles.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot of new skills over my course including a very in depth knowledge of excel, I have also improved my presentation skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my program as I am constantly learning new things. my other apprentices have been great and we have all helped each other get through the work.
4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?
at the start I felt somewhat valued as we were the first wave no one expected us to have the knowledge that we did
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
we were the first wave so the program wasn't very well structured but from what I can see with the next waves it is a lot better.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support and always had help when I needed it, and he was always willing to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support form my manager if I have any queries or issues she is always there to help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I am currently struggling on my pay package, we are fighting to get put onto a proper pay grade now that we have finished our apprenticeship.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
if we organist hem within our selves, but HPE don't offer any events other than stuff within and around are cobalt area
9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a good experience to get into IT and there are a lot of opportunities to try different roles if you ask for them.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *
I wish I was told more about the pay grades as we were told one thing I got something different at the end.
More from Hewlett Packard EnterpriseMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!