Knowledge manager at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Connect with Hewlett Packard Enterprise

6.8/10

I work in knowledge management, day to day I manage the inbox and keep track of knowledge articles.

I have learnt a lot of new skills over my course including a very in depth knowledge of excel, I have also improved my presentation skills.

I really enjoy my program as I am constantly learning new things. my other apprentices have been great and we have all helped each other get through the work.

4. How valued do you feel by Hewlett Packard Enterprise?

at the start I felt somewhat valued as we were the first wave no one expected us to have the knowledge that we did

we were the first wave so the program wasn't very well structured but from what I can see with the next waves it is a lot better.

I received a lot of support and always had help when I needed it, and he was always willing to help.

I receive a lot of support form my manager if I have any queries or issues she is always there to help

I am currently struggling on my pay package, we are fighting to get put onto a proper pay grade now that we have finished our apprenticeship.

if we organist hem within our selves, but HPE don't offer any events other than stuff within and around are cobalt area

9a. Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to a friend? *

it is a good experience to get into IT and there are a lot of opportunities to try different roles if you ask for them.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hewlett Packard Enterprise? *

I wish I was told more about the pay grades as we were told one thing I got something different at the end.