1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I worked with different employees in the equities dealing desk. This involved learning what they do on a day to day basis
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have developed many skills, such as time management, professionalism and presenting ideas to others,
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it a lot, the company culture at MandG was excellent.
4. How valued do you feel by M&G Investments?
I felt respected by the managers and staff at M&G.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was well structured there were meetings and an induction.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There was great accessibility for support if needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I had a lot of support from HR, and my manager. The general attitude to supporting me was excellent throughout.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I did not receive a salary, it was work experience
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There was the apprenticeship Insights afternoon, it was good because it gave me an insight as to what opportunities were available after sixth form
9a. Would you recommend M&G Investments to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company has good support and culture
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to M&G Investments? *
Be professional when applying to M&G
More from M&G InvestmentsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!