1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Participating in the audits of a wide range of clients within the energy department
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am working through the exams necessary to obtain the ACA qualification.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have found the programme extremely enjoyable so far.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
There is a great support system both within individual teams and across the department as a whole, ensuring everyone always feels appreciated.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very good structure when people first join to ensure you are prepared for when you begin work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Tutors ensure they make themselves readily available to deal with any queries we may have, even when not in college.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There are certain individuals that are devoted to helping regarding any issues.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is difficult to afford to live in London with the salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Plenty of events and programmes that you can get involved with.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have had a great experience so far, and would like others to be able to have the same experiences I did.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Ensure you undertake a substantial amount of preparation to ensure you can respond to anything that comes up within the application stages.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...