1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Ensuring the needs of all children and their parents are met whilst adhering to welfare requirements statutory regulations and Asquith policies
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is very enjoyable
4. How valued do you feel by Asquith Day Nurseries?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised communication is efficient
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support where necessary
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Asquith Day Nurseries to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a very friendly working environment and is very rewarding
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Asquith Day Nurseries? *
Remember what you've been taught along the way and enjoy yourself!
More from Asquith Day NurseriesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!