1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Open up, Till, customer service, active selling, stocking shelves, tidy warehouse, cash up
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My confidence has increased and i have what it takes to work in retail
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it and in the long term it will benefit me
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
Felt welcome as always
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Programme wise it went well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Staff helped but manager not much
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Was hefty working for 3.30 a hour but it benefitted me in the long run
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Fragrances, households, hair products and many more with a wide range of items to choose from
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *
Be confident and show excellent customer service.
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!