1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Website development, support calls
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Technical skills, professional skills, soft skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really, really enjoy the programme and love this job.
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
Most certainly. They have invested a lot of time, effort and money in my career and are rewarding me for my efforts.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very structured, I am always aware of what work/tasks/exams/coursework and targets.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training provider is mostly very good, QA or Aston Uni.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Capgemini provide a lot of support on a daily basis for my studies.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, providing one acts pro-actively.
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Capgemini are a fantastic company and truly value GAP members throughout.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *
Be driven, enthusiastic, willing to learn and you will do well.
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!