1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Business Analyst - Daily Checks of mainframes, project based development, live support, on call support.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I started here with just GCSE's in ICT, I now feel that this is my strongest area of expertise, and the qualifications I have gained are second to none.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the workplace, spending time with my colleagues, and everything else about the scheme
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
I feel very valued, this has been shown by various promotions and raises over the 4 years ive been here
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme is very well organised, and the company cannot do more to support your programme.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
the training provider is excellent, with regular meetings, to discuss future work, completed work and any roblems.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
again, Capgemini could not do more to support you on the programme
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are company events, training courses, and voluntary work
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because it is brilliant, seen it as the beginning of my career, later learned it is my career!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *
Be confident, don't be nervous, and show the skills you have to offer. also take every opportunity possible.
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!