1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Front of house. Working on the bar, in zones clearing tables and looking after customers and taking meals out to tables
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have never worked in the area of work before so I have learnt new skills and how to cope on a busy shift but have also developed skills I already have
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy this programme as it is teaching me how to be the best team leader that I can be and allows me to learn interesting things about the business in which I work
4. How valued do you feel by Greene King?
I feel really valued working writhing Greene king as everyone looks after all of the staff there and they allow you to do extra training to help better yourself.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is well organised and is well structured allowing people to do the work in different ways
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider is really nice he is there whenever I need him or have any questions about the work I am given.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive the support I need for my employer and know if I need any extra support then they are always there to help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The cost of the training is free so this doesn't affect me very much
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty of opportunities to do work outside of work but if any extra time is needed the managers can always help
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Greene king is a great place to work for with lovely staff and managers and plenty of opportunities to develop yourself further.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King? *
Be honest, speak the truth and be yourself and that makes all the difference.
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!