1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to ensure that my customer service is 100%, and also I have to make sure that the store is neat and tidy at all times.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to do back stock and I have also developed more on my customer service
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it very much, you learn new things everyday and you also meet new customers everyday.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel very valued as a staff employee, and I wish for my Career to develop more
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well structured, and if you have any questions we could just ring or text either our manager or our learning advisor and they will talk to us step by step.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive everything I need too especially when she use to come to Aldi and talk to us she would print everything we need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive all the support I need if I ask them any questions then they will tell me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my costs very well, it is very good as when I need to get my costs I still have money left over
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There isn't always opportunities, it all depends in what sort of work your trying to do
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I think they are a great company too work for and I think the staff is friendly too.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
The only advise I would give to Aldi applies is to make sure you are well suited for the job and to wish them luck
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!