Store Apprentice at Aldi

Grays
£800 monthly
27th June 2016

9.7/10

My role is to ensure that my customer service is 100%, and also I have to make sure that the store is neat and tidy at all times.

I have learnt how to do back stock and I have also developed more on my customer service

I enjoy it very much, you learn new things everyday and you also meet new customers everyday.

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel very valued as a staff employee, and I wish for my Career to develop more

It is very well structured, and if you have any questions we could just ring or text either our manager or our learning advisor and they will talk to us step by step.

I receive everything I need too especially when she use to come to Aldi and talk to us she would print everything we need

I receive all the support I need if I ask them any questions then they will tell me

It meets my costs very well, it is very good as when I need to get my costs I still have money left over

There isn't always opportunities, it all depends in what sort of work your trying to do

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

I think they are a great company too work for and I think the staff is friendly too.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

The only advise I would give to Aldi applies is to make sure you are well suited for the job and to wish them luck