1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involves dealing with gas escapes and being a first on the scene and making it safe
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have furthered my practical skills and it has also helped my social skills by interacting with my colleagues.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my progamme and what it entails. It is always enjoyable and interactive.
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
I feel very valued and I have been given the right amount support needed.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very structured and organised, we are given or timetables in due time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive a lot of support and are given everything we need to complete this apprenticeship.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Much like our training providers our employers are very understanding and are willing to listen to any extra support we need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Our salary exceedes our costs and is a big incentive in this apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many extra curricular activities to take part in such as spreading information about the apprenticeship in schools and charities evermys
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a perfect opportunity to pursue a career in a brilliant company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Be confident and make sure you research your role before you apply.
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!