1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadow engineers on site. Attend training. Complete assessments
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Highly enjoy it, but can also be very demanding in terms of time and effort.
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Satisfactory. Problems that do occur are things such as hotel booking not being done etc
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great career opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Stay ahead of work, always complete things in time
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!