1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an apprentice welder at BAE systems. My day to day involves setting up the equipment and welding up the job I have been assigned by my team leader.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt to confidently weld and am trusted to do certain if not most jobs by myself.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying my apprenticeship and the other employees around the site.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel valued as an employee
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is structured in a good manor.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve support whenever I need it. Training providers are always around to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve support from my employer when needed. They are helpful.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I get by.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not in welding.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a good company to work for with good people to work beside.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Have a basic understanding of the company and what they do.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!