1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a management apprentice in an Aldi store,
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my job and what it Intitles
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel valued member of the team in Aldi by all of the staff
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
In store organisation is good but the external work from the area trainer could be improved
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The support in work is really good but the training provider can be sometimes hard to get in touch with and it can be hard to interprete over a email
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get a lot of support from people in work
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I find the money hard but it isn't an issue
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it's cheep
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
It's hard work, so only apply if you can do it
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!