1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Assistant tax advisor, general tax compliance, audit of tax workings, tax advisory (both domestic and multi-national).
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, through training and college education i have consistently built up new skills. i have enjoyed it alot.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme very much, it is very flexible and provides a number of routes to take.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Very valued, each employee is valued for being themselves, they embrace unique qualities.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme is well structured providing time at college, at training, and in the workplace.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Alot, consistently at college throughout the year to ensure that we further our knowledge.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Alot of support is provided by EY, we have individual counsellors for personal issues aswell as work related issues.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Reasonably. If you travel in it can be expensive however costs have not yet exceeded salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are many social events, sporting clubs, social clubs and proffesional events to take part in.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As they value individual's qualities which are unique as opposed to molding employees to fit their expectations.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Be yourself. EY value employees for being unique as opposed to one big workforce alike
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!