1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
as a sales assistant I am responsible for filling shelves, customer service, following equality and diversity rules and making sure the store is safe
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt how to serve customers by delivering excellent customer service, how to follow policies and procedures. I gave improved my communication skills and have gained confidence
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
Very, I have secured a permenant position
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my costs but I could do with more
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The discount is really good and I use it a lot, there are also special vouchers we get. Can get promoted internally
9. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
Because they have great job opportunities and they are very friendly
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
Show your confidence and be yourself