1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
day to day to interaction with client, testing, documentation, meeting with EY and client (FC and FD) etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, improved communication skill
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoy programme as it gives me opportunity to work with different people and senior people on day to day basis which I woulnt have experienced otherwise in another company.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
get great recognition from senior team members (i.e. Senior Manager, ED and Partner) on one of my client
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised and a career split between work and study
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
ongoing support from counsellor
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think salary is very reasonable given our age
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, involvement in recruitment and opportunity for sports etc.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I enjoy the program and think that it is good for career progression
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Stay committed and motivated by trying different activities
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!