1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
to pick stock ready for stores so they can deliver the best customer
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt to communicate better with my team and to keep times to the exact
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i have enjoyed it very well
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
i feel very valued by the company and i think they have tried to fit me in the team very well
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
i think the program was well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a lot of support any help asked for is given
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i think my work has tried its best to help me in my apperntership
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it meats then well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
i would not say there is many that i have heard of
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
i think it is a great place to work and i hope i will be hear for my years to come
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
it is hard work and your attitude has to be very positive
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!