1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
When i enter work my job role consists of many things, firstly i will start with doing slot checks, making sure all stock is in the correct place. Then i will go on to doing pallet checks, this ensures what is being picked is going to the correct place and i finish my day with a date check, ensuring all of the items being picked have a long enough sell by date.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt more in the areas of booking stock in and sorting discrepancies with stock. I have also learnt how to use a bulk mover to a confident standard.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme as i get to experience different departments and see how other colleagues job roles vary.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Depending on which department i am working on and who i am working under depends on how valued i feel.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is well organised as I know what i am doing on a day to day basis.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider gives a lot of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer also, if i need to see someone then i know i can arrange it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well as my pay is very good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, there are many other opportunities in logistics.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As employees are very well payed and there is opportunities to progress within the business.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
To show effort and work hard as it can get you further within the business.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!