1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Tendering for distribution boards, panel boards and other LV equipment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, developed in speaking to customers, knowledge in the sector and qualifications in electrical engineering
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoying the programme as I have moved around different parts of the company picking up knowledge and experience in different areas of the business
4. How valued do you feel by Schneider Electric?
Yes, the apprentices are well looked after and given good training and support.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised in the workplace and at college.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Given plenty of support through the workplace and at college with 6 monthly reviews.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Well supported from the employer through training and support in my role.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is minimum wage until the apprenticeship is finished.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Schneider Electric to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Generally a good place to work, opportunities to progress and good training given
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Schneider Electric? *
More from Schneider ElectricMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!