1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I attended the EY skills academy which was a two day introduction to EY. Over the two days we completed a series of task that bettered our knowledge of EY
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Over the two days I became more analytical, and I improved my teamwork and presentation skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The work fitted the purpose as I learnt enough about EY to realise I would like to work their. I met many people the same age in the same position considering EY and accountancy careers so the team was enjoyable. I also felt very comfortable with the staff and the company had the feel of somewhere I would like to work.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Although this was only work experience I felt valued as clearly a lot of time and effort was put into making it purposeful.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The Skills Academy was very well organised, I had plenty of information in advance about it, and there was a clear programme for the two days.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I was well supported on the Skills Academy as each table had a facilitator for any questions.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Clearly EY as a company had put plenty of effort into making sure this event was well planned, supported and funded.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
All expenses were paid.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We learnt of many opportunities outside of work for when we become employees.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a company that you will be able to improve your skills at, have an interesting career at, earn a good salary at and it is a place with staff who I think I will enjoy working with.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Practice the online tests and get your interview technique sorted.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!