student at EY

School Leaver Programme

Connect with EY

8.9/10

When I start at EY, later in the year, I will be working with the Auditing team on different businesses accounts as well as studying for my exams.

I have learnt how to network with people in my field, and learnt how to present myself as an employable asset.

I am very much looking forward to starting the programme and have had a very enjoyable experience so far.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at EY

4. How valued do you feel by EY?

Very. I know that my individual opinion is valued and that it could imake a difference.

Extremely well organised. I am frequently contacted with new information and tasks on the platform they provide.

I haven't require much support as of yet, but I would say that if I needed it, it could be provided for me.

The same as before, I haven't yet required any, but like I said I am contacted frequently which is very useful.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at EY

As I will be living at home, my salary covers my travel costs, however living expenses are unlikely to be covered if I chose to move out.

Yes, I believe so. I have been told that I can volunteer and be apart of charity events for example.

9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *

It's an excellent business who cares for each Individuals development and success within their career.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *

Be honest, have a passion for the business, know what you want to get out of your time there.