1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
When I start at EY, later in the year, I will be working with the Auditing team on different businesses accounts as well as studying for my exams.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to network with people in my field, and learnt how to present myself as an employable asset.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am very much looking forward to starting the programme and have had a very enjoyable experience so far.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Very. I know that my individual opinion is valued and that it could imake a difference.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Extremely well organised. I am frequently contacted with new information and tasks on the platform they provide.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I haven't require much support as of yet, but I would say that if I needed it, it could be provided for me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The same as before, I haven't yet required any, but like I said I am contacted frequently which is very useful.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As I will be living at home, my salary covers my travel costs, however living expenses are unlikely to be covered if I chose to move out.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, I believe so. I have been told that I can volunteer and be apart of charity events for example.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's an excellent business who cares for each Individuals development and success within their career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Be honest, have a passion for the business, know what you want to get out of your time there.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!