1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Im an electrical apprenticeship i feel like one of the team engaging in with the team and learning loads each day
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my job
4. How valued do you feel by Schneider Electric?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Better than expected
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Schneider Electric to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a great oppertunity
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Schneider Electric? *
Just go for it and dont look back
More from Schneider ElectricMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!