1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work stock on deliveries, serve customers on the till and help customers on the shop floor. I also work the drawers and warehouse and face up.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have improved my confidence, customer service and have learnt how to serve customers in a polite and friendly manner.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme and would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about doing an apprenticeship.
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I feel very valued by savers
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very structured and easy to follow
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider and am very pleased
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer supports me completely in everything I do
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my costs well as I do not have to pay any bills
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are as I now have the experience I need.
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a friendly company with lots of wonderful people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *
Make sure you follow the rules and you will enjoy yourself while working for this wonderful company.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!