1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice control engineer, training in an aspect of maintenance to repair and prevent faults occurring that can cause the line to be down
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained new qualifications and skills in and out the factory that I didn't have prior to joining the company
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I get enjoyment out of both the job I do and the individuals that I work with
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I do feel valued as it is demonstrated regularly how important my learning is
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure of the programme is good as it allows learning time for both practical and theoretical work
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We are regularly supported by our training provider in order to check we are on track and happy in our job roles
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
In areas where I require assistance and help my employer always ensures that I have the adequate help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is very beneficial to me and I am very happy with the advances in payment each year
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The company takes part in a variety and tasks and events that I could take part in should I wish to
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I enjoy my job and it pays very well to its employees
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Put a lot of time into preparing for your interviews in advance
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!