1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a apprentice manager and it is my duty when on to manage shifts alongside other managers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skills both physically and mentally, main skill developed is communication and an increase in confidence when dealinf with customers etc.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme, its something i've always wanted to do and its keeps me on my feet
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Very Valued, always get appreciated by colleagues which makes myself feel better and proud
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider has given me alot of support and has helped me through majority of my course, couldnt be more thankful towards him
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employed provides me with a lot of support too whether its regarding work or even personal problems, my employer does not let me down and thats what matters the most
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a great environment to work in and it pays well
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Be prepared for challenges both mentally and physically, if your not fit then this job isnt for you.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...