1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Lots of placements around the company to learn new skills. Two college days
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt lots of new skills from the people at plant which will help with my career. Theory at college
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
At plant the apprenticeship is great but the education side of the course severely lets this down!
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Many of my questions and comments get swept under the rug
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We are severeley behind and at risk of not completing
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
No effort is made to fix the mistakes which lead to us falling behind
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The employer understands we have been messed around and are trying to help us out where they can.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They've messed up my apprenticeship. I wish i'd accepted my university offer instead.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Make sure you know what you're letting yourself in for.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!