1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Daily running of store, handling safe and cash, managing and training staff, stock control, shelf filling, till point
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Management Team leading Communication
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the fast paced and consistent feedback I get from my assessor to let me know if I'm on track to progress
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel valued and like I'll be able to progress in the company, they give me the support and structure I need to do well
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised with visits from my assessor every 3 weeks who lets me know what my next task will be and monitors my progress
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
After recently changing to a different provider I feel the level of support I now get is much more thorough and consistent
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive the support I need and I am given the opportunity to learn more and progress more with the company as days go on
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I do struggle with my salary with the cost of driving being so high, however they do pay very well in comparison to competitors
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a fast paced company who keep you busy and push you to succeed, aslong as you are willing to give it 100% they see that and will try there best to advance you
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Be ready to work with %1000 of your effott
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...