1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Auditing clients in the private sector. Interacting with clients. Discussing testing approaches.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
How to communicate effectively with others.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love my job and the people I do it with
4. How valued do you feel by Grant Thornton?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well, we have managers constantly ensuring we have enough support
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Kaplan is brilliant
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Loads of internal training provided
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I am paid very well for me age & receive multiple benefits in kind
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Loads of networking events offered, we run a social club and hold multiple events for the office throughout the year
9a. Would you recommend Grant Thornton to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Really friendly place to work with
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Grant Thornton? *
Give it you're absolute all in your interview.
More from Grant ThorntonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!