1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Foundation Business Administrator - Education IBM July 2015 – Present (1 year)
Ensuring the smooth running of core Foundation education through supporting the management of course bookings with external venues, organising the enrolment process of attendees, assigning manager attendances and providing logistical and administrative support prior to, and throughout, the courses’ durations. While working with these responsibilities, I also improved/implemented many processes in order to streamline the efficiency of the role.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I cannot comment on how it compares with other companies, however IBM has certainly (from day 1) made it clear that I was a valued employee completing an important role.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
Be confident. Identify what you're already good at - when writing my application is was very satisfying applying all the things I'd done to IBM's desired competencies (e.g. Part-time jobs, volunteering activities, extra-curricular activities during study...)
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!