1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role at Aldi was a Apprentice Manager, my role at first was to learn the traits of Aldi and what Aldi offers me and me to Aldi. My role in the cash office is to get all employees ready and give them up to date information on the store products. Also being a safe holder is a vital part of Aldi which needs 100% attention and to follow vital instructions
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Counting money. 1 on 1 conversations Dealing with complaints
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Yes I enjoy my programme.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel very valued, I've been praised and also Criticised by senior members of staff.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Things don't always go as you were told but in all I've enjoyed it.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support has been given to me, a lot of time and effort also.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have a training mentor in store and she has stuck by me and I have learnt a lot from her.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I was told that the salary wouldn't be that good but if I work hard enough the time will fly by and I'll be up to the salary that I want to be at.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not really .
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Aldi is a great place to work, many different jobs in Aldi and all the employees are great to work with. I work at one of the busiest Aldis in the world so it's always fun and you're constantly working.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Keep your head down, keep working, ask as many questions as possible. Plenty of staff have worked they're for 5/6 years so they know there stuff.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!