1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work within restructuring at EY and my general role is filing, cost tracking and co-ordinating the payment of invoices.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt business writing skills and organisational skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoh it greatly getting to grips with a task and understanding the project is key
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
I do feel valued within my team but on a whole within EY I feel as though I am dispensable
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program is structured but maybe in some senses too structured, in previous years there has been a lot more involvement from the team in this rather than just HR who it is now
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Apologies I don't know who my training provider is
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel that within my team I receive lots of support as everyone is always willing to sit down and teach me something. However support with exams I think is minimal as there is no self study leave before the exam
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are but I do not attend
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because it is a good company to work for full of great people and has a clear structure of career progression
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
I would advise them to try to contact someone who currently works within the sector that they're looking into so that they can understand it more.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...