Work Experience at Pinsent Masons

Leeds

Connect with Pinsent Masons

9.4/10

My role was to shadow solicitors in different areas of law and help with any work they had.

I have learnt precision skills as when going through work is it vital to ensure it is precise and accurate.

I loved the programme and gave me an insight into law as a career. I really enjoyed working in the different areas with the different solicitors.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I feel valued that they accepted me onto the programme as I learnt vital skills and connected with people in the company and they gave me advice for the future.

The programme was well structured as at the beginning of the week we knew what area of law we was doing before the day came.

They have followed up with me on several occasions and wished me luck in my exams. They have given me advice when I asked.

On several occasions I have received information on future career choices.

This was a work experience placement.

They offered us work experience placements in the future in different areas of law and different places.

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

It was a friendly atmosphere the staff were friendly and the people involved in the work experience.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

Apply for this as it helps if you are unsure what your future entails off.