1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working on CAD drawings in a partnership with the engineers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, learing everyday in the office and the one day a week i attend college
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy it but feel it could be improved
4. How valued do you feel by Atkins?
as valued as the rest of the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
more than enough
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a fair amount
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
should be more
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Atkins to a friend?
its a great opportunity and far better than going to uni.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atkins?
Make yourself open and keen to the role.
More from AtkinsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!