1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a Business admin apprentice but I deal with a lot of recruitment and resourcing within that. I enjoy using computer systems to input candidates, interviewing them and also filing them away.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned to use Bullhorn, how to speak to people on the phone from a recruiter's stance.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my NVQ as it is easy enough as not to take up too much time but challenging enough to enjoy it while doing it.
4. How valued do you feel by Synergy Education Solutions?
Very valued as I do a range of activities
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Organised as my apprenticeship person makes sure I am happywith everything whenever she visits
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A decent amount to completing everything
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A decent bit on any questions I have
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Normal apprentice wage isn't the best but it's enough to pay stuff.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Synergy Education Solutions to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because my friends don't like office work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Synergy Education Solutions? *
Be confident and smile, it makes you seem happier.
More from Synergy Education SolutionsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!