1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Work on track full time and have to complete all the apprenticeship reports on top of that
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Team leading and being above to carry out any job I need to
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Could be so much more worse
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If support means report assignments then loads
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good for apprentice wages
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I'm not sure
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a good and stable job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Beat the other 20,000 or so applicants
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!