1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the Network Operations centre, I create user accounts and hunt groups among other things as well as dealing with issues with phones and fax machines. I work on a team of four and we distribute work equally and help each other when necessary.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned how to use several new programs within the NOC that I was untrained on before joining. I have learnt the ins and outs of various contracts and how phones are registered on networks etc.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy work a lot, my team are very good. it was better than I expected before joining
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
I feel valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program is very well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a decent amount of training
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a decent amount of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it meets my costs ok
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not that I am aware of
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a nice place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!