1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Go on the tills, put the delivery out, work stock, tidy up, take all loose card of shelf, listen to customer enquiries
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to deal with difficult customers and work part of an advanced team. As well as this stick to time schedules and certain tasks and doing it all at a pace
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do enjoy it and I love my team however I'm finding it a little bit repetitive and can't wait to move on to next stage.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel quite valued and get regular shifts
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The eduction side where my tutor comes in is good and it has all being completed however I feel the staff in store don't really know what I need to learn as it's not very well communicated and therefore I may lack certain skills
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not very much
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Feedback is minimal and because the training provider don't teach the employer then I feel communication lacks and I don't know some of the Tonga in supposed to
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My wage covers most of my costs but leaves me with not much to spend at the end of time month.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because you can move up the ranks and eventually will get to where you want to be
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
You have got to work your hardest and only the most committed and driven people will get the job .
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...