1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
caring for the children, helping them to learn, ensuring their safety
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
yes, everyone's values are accepted and treated well within the nursery
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
support is given to me always when asked for
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
given when needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
not very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Bright Horizons Family Solutions to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good company to work with and to progress in
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bright Horizons Family Solutions? *
you must be willing to bring lots of hard work and enthusiasm into the nursery on a daily basis
More from Bright Horizons Family SolutionsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!